Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You're My Inspiration

It's no secret that I've been trying this whole online dating things for a while.  I've met some fantastic people through various online sites, and I cherish each and every one of them.  However, my life being what it is, I have managed to find more than one of the "special" guys.  (Some of them have been chronicled on my other blog, if you're a reader of that at all.)  Here's the series of messages that gave birth to the name of this site:

Should you want to know the whole story, here you go.  But, every person I've shared this little nugget with has laughed at this, and thought the inclusion of "LOL for serious" was a riot.  So, thank you internet dater, you're an inspiration.

What we're looking for is screen caps, copy/paste, or retellings of failed online dating attempts.  It can be old, new, yours or theirs.  We're just looking for some cheap schadenfreude here.

No comments:

Post a Comment